For anyone who is autistic or has a learning disability or both in response to Coronavirus
The Sunderland Keeping People Connected Service is free and available now for people with a learning disability and / or autism who need support.
Sunderland Keeping People Connected
The Aim is: To keep people connected during the coronavirus crisis enabling them to stay safe and stay well.
- Helping people to understand Coronavirus and how this can effect them
- Helping people to stay connected
- Helping people to problem solve
- Supporting people to get help from other services if needed
- Ensuring people know what to do and who to contact in an emergency
If you know someone who would benefit from one of these calls, please contact the appropriate organisation.
For more information and contact details, please download
Sunderland Keeping People Connected Leaflet >